Last Updated: 05/12/2014
PLEASE NOTE: The Site may include or be used in connection with certain Third Party Applications (as defined in Section 16 below). Your access to or use of such Third Party Applications may be governed by additional terms and conditions that are not set forth in this Agreement and that are made available by the particular providers of such Third Party Applications.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and to any additional rules and guidelines that we post on the Site. We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time; we may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Site. You can determine when we last changed this Agreement by referring to the "LAST UPDATED" legend above. Your use of the Site following changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of those changes; provided, however, any material change to this Agreement shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and us in connection with this Agreement that arose prior to the "LAST UPDATED" date applicable to that version of this Agreement in which we included such material change. We may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site; charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users.
The Site is controlled and/or operated from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to non-U.S. jurisdiction or laws, except as otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement. The Site may not be appropriate or available for use in some jurisdictions outside of the United States. If you access the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
3. Information You Submit
4. Rules of Conduct
In using the Site, you agree to obey the law, respect the rights of others and avoid objectionable, defamatory or disruptive behavior. In addition, you will comply with the following "Rules of Conduct" as updated from time to time by us. You will not:
Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Site:
- Anything that is or may be (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right.
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; that promotes gambling; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as "hacking," "cracking" or "phreaking."
- Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Any material non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
Impersonate any person or entity, including any of our (or our affiliates') representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement or posting you make.
Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).